The Jupiter Bay Condominium Association was established in February 1982. It consists of 359 residential units, two swimming pools, spa, lake and two tennis courts located on approximately 60 acres. We have another seven tennis courts and a restaurant (Bimini Bay) which we lease to the Jupiter Bay Racquet Club.
Numerous restaurants, businesses, movie theaters, live theater, a Publix supermarket, two shopping plazas and Jupiter’s Riverwalk district are just a short walk away.
Explore Jupiter Neighborhoods
- 60+ acre beautifully landscaped campus with low density housing
- card games
- Evening (8:00 pm - 1:00 am) security patrol 7 days per week
- On site JB Condominium Association office at East D building
- Poolside restaurant (Sugar Cane Island Bistro) with outside Tiki bar. featuring live evening entertainment
- Seven-acre Lake with bridge and attractive island waterfall
- Two covered recreational areas for parties
- Two hard-surface tennis courts for JB residents. plus seven (membership required) Har Tru tennis courts at the Jupiter Bay Tennis Club
- Two heated swimming pools with spa
- uarter mile paved and lighted walkway around the lake
- Walkway to Carlin Park and the beach